- Founder of Conscious Hospitality: a Hospitality Educational Consultancy in Management, Leadership and Sustainability.
- MBA professor at BHMS –City University of Seattle- in Luzern, Switzerland.
- MBA associate professor at ESCP Europe Business School in Madrid, Spain.
- MBA professor at ESDEN Business School, Madrid. Spain.
- Experienced Hotel General Manager, 20 years overall international experience in the hotel industry; luxury and upscale city hotels and resorts.
- Wide Professional and Executive Business Education in some of the 5 top Business Schools in Europe: High Advanced Management Program at IESE Business School and Executive MBA in Tourism Management at IE Business School. Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management at Glion Hotel School (former Hosta).
Published Articles and Case Studies: The Rezidor Group: A Case Study for Talent Management and People Development; Providing a Legendary Service, Scandic Hotels: a Role Model in Sustainability; Open Letter from a hotel GM to Peter Drucker; High Performance Teams in Hospitality; Joie de Vivre hospitality: Case Study; Boosting Innovation in Hotel Operations: a Leading Process; Strategic Overview of Hotel Industry in Spain: Oversupply and Commoditization; The New Paradigm for Leadership in Hospitality: the Humble and Self-Confident Boss; Seminar: Innovation in Hospitality Management; Open Book Management: How to Share Financial Objectives to all employees by making cost reductions an objective to be shared; Whole Foods Case Study: a benchmark model of Management for Hospitality.